Stubby hair

Saturday, October 2, 2010 x 7:37 PM

It's a gloomy, rainy day. I hope the sun comes back out soon. I spent the day watching anime. I started and finished Natsume Yuujinchou. I'd avoided it when it came about because the synopsis looked far-fetched. It's actually alright. It's not action-packed or anything but it has some nice mellow moments. I'll watch the second season tomorrow =D

And I got a hair cut. My hair feels too short! My fringe is poking my eyes too. I never actually asked for a fringe but she just cut one for me a couple of years back and it's been like that ever since. I've been going to the same place since I was a kid, back when I still needed to sit on telephone books, and felt triumphant whenever I outgrew one book XD So we aren't really specific about how we want our hair to look. They always cut my hair too short but I don't particularly mind since it'll grow back soon. It just feels weird in the short term D: My hair's been pretty long for a while now so it feels like heaps got cut off. I have loads of hair, which is ironic because I was a bald baby. Hurry up and grow! I don't think I'll be able to tie it up properly for a while. Where'd those clips go...?

0 Comments