Studybot
Friday, October 22, 2010 x 11:03 PM
I've been in a strangely studious mood today o.o I've pretty much been working since I came home, with surprisingly little procrastination. It feels like I did a lot but crossing off my to-do list reveals that, in reality, I just took an extremely long time to do one thing thoroughly >.> And guess what? That one thing was bio. I did
bio. Improvement, methinks! 8D I don't dread it as much now because I'm actually taking it seriously. Problem is, I don't think the concentration is going to last XD
I must catch up on work during the weekend! Birthday party tomorrow though and I ultimately decided to go, so I need to be more productive on Sunday. Must keep up with calculus @_@
I like adding new stuff to my desk for some reason. It feels so personalised :3 Too bad I don't have much space to put stuff. My desk isn't exactly small but I've pretty much used all the corners and my speakers are being fat >.> I've got half my stuff on the bookshelf too. I use so much space D: