Toradora!
Tuesday, October 5, 2010 x 6:33 PM
Haha, I finally did it. Finished watching Toradora, that is. I've had this long-term on/off interest in it for ages. I'd watch an episode like every three months or something whenever I spontaneously remembered it. Then a couple of days ago I started to get absorbed in it, and I finished it today. It's got really good development =D I didn't like the ending very much though. It was unexpected, but in a 'huh, seriously?!' way. I probably would've preferred the typical happily ever after ending. The last three episodes kind of diminished my impression of the series. But I'd still give it 4/5 overall. I always seem to like side characters that don't get enough screentime. Not a devoted fan of the canon pairing but I do approve :3 You can tell who he ends up with anyway :L
Pretty much done nothing lately. I should do that physics homework before I forget. And finish reading that English extension book. I've barely touched it. It gives me a musky headache after a while @_@ I probably won't get around to doing anything properly though, seeing as I'm riding on inspiration for a bit of writing, and I'm kinda tempted to make another video... butbut I'll regret not working when school starts TTwTT I'm glad camp is in the first week, while we're still in a bit of holiday mood. Looking forward to it! 8D It better not rain or anything! I remember it rained at year 6 camp ):