Wanted: time turner

Saturday, October 9, 2010 x 11:24 PM

In one hour's time, it will be the last day of holidays D: I did nothing today. The study day wasn't all that productive because half my to-do list comprised of 'read ______' and I don't actually have the willpower to do something that seems so insignificant compared to 'finish physics homework booklets' XD I hope we do start on a week B so we don't have an extension English lesson. I'm only halfway through The Shipping News and I really don't want to spend the rest of my holidays buried in it. I remember Mr Down and Ms Ramsey saying something about a lesson to discuss extension 2 English though... I think we'd assumed it was week A.

So not ready to go back to school x.x Shall worry about HSC year after camp. Must start packing soon. My suitcase will be all buffed up because we're staying two nights, which means packing two towels for showering... okay no, that idea is suddenly sounding very ridiculous. Can I just pack one and let it dry? Oh poof. Mum says she might buy me a new suitcase though, so maybe there will be enough space for two towels. It'll be such a pain trying to pack everything back in when we leave DX

Come to think of it, I actually have nothing to do tomorrow. That means I'll just procrastinate the whole day away and go to bed regretting it ==; And I don't think I'll be able to get to sleep since I've been staying up late for two weeks. Definitely won't be able to fall asleep the night before camp...

0 Comments