Busy bee

Tuesday, November 2, 2010 x 3:04 PM

I seem to have an endless pile of homework ==; I finish my homework only to get stacked with more the next day. It's like I'm defining my days by how much homework I have! D<

Maths is alright these days. I'm kind of feeling that my teacher is going at a nice pace now. I don't know if she was always like this and I'm only noticing it now because I actually pay attention, or if she's picked up the pace because it's HSC year. I feel that it's good because I personally am very intimidated by calculus and want to do everything thoroughly. So far I understand everything; even though I didn't get most of the stuff we did in tutoring, it fits in with what I do remember. But because we're learning something new like calculus and progressing at a pace that's comfortable for me, I can't tell if we're still going through the syllabus at snail pace. We're definitely behind other schools, I know that. It sucks because even though we're a couple of topics ahead in tutoring, it doesn't help that much because a) it's really hard to keep yourself awake sometimes and b) we learn it heaps later at school and by that time I've forgotten most of the stuff. How annoying D:

English extension was unproductive. We slowly dragged ourselves through the questions while holding side conversations about abortions, babies and some other random stuff :L I hate English questions because it's hard to tell if you're interpreting it right ):

I haz tutoring in the evening again... I don't actually notice that I go tutoring for two subjects now. I think it's good that I have heaps of time before I have to leave the house. I sort of make myself finish my work before I have to leave and it all works out =D Well, it'll be a bit more bothersome this Thursday though. I have physics tutor at 4:40. I make good use of time on week B Thursdays though - free period :3

I remembering the study skills lady said that it wasn't good to just keep doing work and don't have free time. But that's exactly what's happening to me @_@ I sort of procrastinate my free time away in the middle of doing my work, and finish just in time to sit around for half an hour before going to bed. And I feel bad whenever I actually finish my homework early and laze around, because I know I have assignments. I need to fix this DX

0 Comments