Happy birthday Mummy! And, uh, me!

Saturday, November 27, 2010 x 11:59 PM

So it's been seven years since I last had my birthday on a Saturday (or is it six? Too lazy to work it out XD) and I had to wake up at normal school time to go tutoring to make up for the lesson I missed on Tuesday for the school seminar. I didn't get my mum a present because she is the hardest person to think of a present for - and she admits it - so I made her brekkie this morning :3 I wanted to check out the Saturday class tutor and he seems pretty good. I think I like his teaching method better than my current tutor's. The class is quite big though and the room is tiny. Should I go to the Saturday class next term? =/

After tutoring, I decided to go Parramatta because I am in love with the Dymocks there - but then again, I am practically married to Kinokuniya. I just had to choose the trackwork day to go. Had to hop off the train and catch a bus to Parramatta from Granville and back. Quite bothersome. And to boot, I didn't end up buying anything. I just stood there indecisively for like an hour, then left thinking that I would make a better informed decision another time >.> The problem with books is that you don't know if they're good until you read them ): And then I checked out Borders; they were having this sale and there were cute fluffy puppy plushies everywhere! So cuuuuuuteeeee! 8D

Got home, played SoulSilver when I was supposed to be doing homework, went out to eat with my parents at a Korean BBQ place. My mum discovered a live slug in her lettuce :O We didn't really mind though, since the service at the place was good and my parents aren't big on complaining about stuff unless it's absolutely atrocious. Mum said she wouldn't kill it because it was our birthday and just let it wriggle around. And I felt sorry for the little guy because I knew he was going to meet a horrible end if we just left him there and left. So when Dad scooped it into an empty cup, I took the cup and tipped the little guy into some bushes by the carpark across the road XD It's not going to live until a ripe old age either way, but I'm surprised how sympathetic I can feel even towards something I certainly don't find cuddly o.o

And so I have done nothing all night but play SoulSilver =D I shall erm do lots of work tomorrow and hopefully get most of my bio assignment done. It's been a good birthday this year. I feel loved :3

Ever wondered what it's like to share a birthday with your mum? Unfortunately, it's all I've known my whole life.

Mum: You can't whack me. It's my birthday!
Me: I'm the birthday girl. I can whack anyone.
Mum: Says who?
Me: The birthday girl!
Mum: ... Oh yeah?
Me: ... You can't tickle the birthday girl!

... Yeeeaahhhh. If I'm turning five, my mum is turning six months >.> But still, happy birthday Mummy! <3 I did let you tickle me. For like, three seconds. But still. It was a sacrifice.

1 Comments