Happy Planet Index

Thursday, November 18, 2010 x 10:37 PM

I was supposed to work on my eco essay today but I ended up going late night shopping with my mummy and didn't exactly do anything substantial >.> Which means that I'll have to cram it all in tomorrow. Which is a pity, because I was actually in the mood to sit down and do work today. I was also in the mood to go out and wander Dymocks XD

I bought a 2011 version of my calendar when we passed the stall. I know it's early but I just had to buy it because I almost missed out on my chance to buy the 2010 calendar last time and was heartbroken for two hours before we found it in the newsagent. I'm possibly the only person who spends $25 on a calendar... but it's so cute! D: Andand there's a fat dog on the January page that looks so much like my dad :3 I shall take pictures someday, probably when I hang it up next year because I'm lazy.

Oh, and I shall embark on a bit of online shopping <3 Mum's letting me make a paypal account and buy some stuff, and you bet I'm going to take advantage of it to get stuff that I usually forlornly stare at for hours 8D I actually don't have a lot of stuff I want to buy so I guess that's good news for my mum. I'm the sort of person who just likes looking at things. I always spend ages ogling something and walk away empty handed. I don't find it as appealing anymore if I buy it. If I don't and just forcefully wrench myself away from it, it will be eternally glorified in my mind, guaranteeing heaps of regret until I forget about it.

I think I shall do some maths homework before I go to bed. Not very keen on the maths test next week. I need lots and lots more practice but there's just not enough time. I have tutoring and seminars clogging up most of the days I have free to study ): So therefore, I mustmustmust finish my essay tomorrow so I can be productive on the weekend. I hope memorising a narrative is easier than memorising an essay. And I hope I do write as fast as I think I can, or my narrative is going to have to lose a lot of weight...

0 Comments