Need... more... willpower...
Wednesday, November 17, 2010 x 8:36 PM
I'm dying here x.x If only I could finish that eco essay, I wouldn't have to worry about time management at all! It's so bothersome. I usually don't feel this lost when doing assignments. I literally have no idea how to write this essay and the textbook isn't much help. Time to bs most of it >.> Hopefully I don't completely screw it up and kill my HSC already. I'll worry about quality after I finish it. I'm aiming to get it done by Friday but at the rate I'm going, I don't think I'll finish by then...
I like physics tutor nowadays. I'm pretty much the stupidest one there, with two classmates doing 4U maths and the other one - who I called kindred spirit way too soon - is doing 2U because she dropped extension. So yeah, I don't feel stupid asking stupid questions because they expect it from clueless 2U me :L Having a small class is fun :3
See Psyduck? I usually have a pretty organised room! D< Well, just ignore the tangle of cables beneath the desk. It's a nightmare to untangle.