Pizza
Monday, November 8, 2010 x 3:49 PM
We didn't get our English narratives back today D: A bit worried about adapting my story to the stimulus now. What if it doesn't fit with my narrative? @_@ I feel so unsafe walking into a test without memorising anything now. It was alright back in junior years. You could just make up something on the spot and not care about the mark you got. Now it's all about prep essays and memorising. It's bad in a way because you're limiting yourself and your ability to instantly adapt to a question deteriorates. I know I no longer have the confidence to make up a narrative on the spot during a test ><
On the bright side - MR REEKS IS BACK! 8D I literally jumped into the room and was like "Sir, I missed you so much!!!" That guy is
good. We didn't really learn anything new but he got us back up to scratch. I can imagine how lost the people who don't go tutoring would have been. I've been pretty stagnant with physics lately. We've been getting nowhere at school and at tutor the teacher is going over stuff that we did in the holidays. We'll be starting new stuff next lesson though. So glad Mr Reeks is back, even if he'll be leaving again at the end of the term <3
After school, we had lunch at Mario Tokyo. Can their stuff get any more delicious? They have a very unique menu :3 And I realised that although I had been so excited about the broccoli pizza, I didn't actually eat a slice that had broccoli on it. Fail! XD