Rain, rain go away~
Thursday, November 4, 2010 x 10:04 PM
I swear physics is my most bothersome subject. Thanks to my original teacher leaving and all, I've had an 'oh god, physics' attitude towards the subject because the substitute teacher can't teach that well. I've never been so grateful for tutoring before. It's funny how school and tutoring sort of link together at times. I'd remember stuff from tutoring at school, and at tutoring I'd remember the random off-topic stuff the teacher had mentioned :L
After tutoring, I went to Officeworks with Mum to get stuff printed and wandered around for a bit. I was eyeing the laptops because I'm considering getting a new one next year. My current one functions on mood swings. It flashes the blue screen of death at me if I leave it on untouched for a while, but acts extremely civilly when I try to prove to Mum that, yes, I did start loading her drama but the laptop shut down on me. It's a conspiracy :O I'm on the lookout for a decent laptop that's light and of a convenient size. Well, I will be on the lookout next year. It's too early to look now. I do think I spotted Jenny's pink Sony laptop though :L It's as big as her current one but I suspect it'll be lighter. My laptop is a rock even when I set it on my lap ==;
It started pouring on the way home. The cars in the opposite lane kept splashing water onto our windscreen and it was kinda funny. Mum kept whining that, despite what we'd agreed on, I ended up dragging her to Officeworks on a rainy day XD
I really can't be bothered doing my physics homework. I think I might think about what to write in my English extension 2 journal. Self-discipline and all that :L I've been managing my time relatively well lately, getting my homework done on time. But doing all that homework takes up most of my time and doesn't even leave me time to do extra study or anything. That could be a problem in the future. Guess I'll have to learn to get my homework done faster and procrastinate less in between ):