So. I smell friendly...?
Monday, November 15, 2010 x 4:43 PM
Australian weather is so blergh. It's boiling hot one day, the next it's pouring. What's worse is knowing that the heat can only get worse in summer x.x I hate sleeping when it's scorching hot. My bed is quite hard so it doesn't feel soft or comfy without at least a tiny corner of the blanket to hug, but sometimes it gets so hot that I can't even tolerate that tiny corner. At least I don't sink into the mattress and drown in a pool of sweat >.>
We were trying out sizes for our year 12 jerseys today. The sizes were rather dodgy. Why couldn't I have shorter arms? D< And I don't know what nickname to put. The most distinct name I'm known by is already my last name @_@
Hmm, didn't end up starting my eco essay on the weekend. I was going to but I had no idea how to start it, and I was so confused by the strategies part of the question. Now I'm slightly less confused, but I still don't know how to structure it. The strategies don't have to be linked to globalisation, which makes the essay itself somewhat easier, but it makes the introduction rather awkward. Do you just jump from one thing to the next? Also have to think about word count. I always go over. I think I should be able to write 1200 words. My last eco essay was only 925 words long and I had around 10 minutes left over. I'll just have to train my wrist muscles... which is hard, considering we rarely write much anymore. My writing is also getting messier and messier ><