A special day
Friday, November 26, 2010 x 6:36 PM
Today was a long and awesome day :3
To start with the horrible stuff, maths and eco are finally over! I just about killed myself studying for them. Somehow, I managed to organise my time well enough to get a relatively good amount of study time. The maths test was alright, considering I had convinced myself I hadn't studied enough. Didn't get stuck on any questions in particular, but didn't really have time to check my answers, so I keep doubting them. There's always that feeling that it doesn't look right D: And eco, managed to remember everything and regurgitate it onto paper. I did mix up the order of a couple of sentences, and finished with only one minute left to spare. I kept adding random sentences here and there. What matters is the content though, which is what I'm iffy about. I have no idea if I even did it right ):
Also, my biology teacher might be ditching my class next year! That's like the second teacher that's ditching me in my HSC TTwTT She's a good teacher D: But I'm not as upset as I am about physics, because we only have her for half the lessons and it's not like our other teacher is hopeless. It's just that they make a really good teaching combination and I'm completely relying on the school to teach me bio, since I don't plan to go tutoring. That means I really need to pick up the slack ><
But on the bright sideeeee... I got birthday prezzies! 8D Best pre-birthday ever! I gots very unique and awesome prezzies :3 First time I ever got a riddle for a present - and I still can't figure it out! I
think I know what it means but at the same time I don't D: My mum saw the fish bowl and was like, "I think we should raise a turtle in that." :O Andandand I gots the SoulSilver game I was vying for! Plus my favourite Pokemon (it actually stands!) I love my prezzies and friends <3
Behold my superior stacking skills!