Success!
Saturday, November 20, 2010 x 7:06 PM
Mwahahahaha! I finally finished my eco essay >D It needs patching up, though, and I don't know if I did it right. I don't know how many times I've said this, but Japan was a pretty stupid choice. You can't exactly evaluate the strategies because they're so recent that you can't tell if they were successful or not. My teacher said that there was a way around that and that's what I did, but I still wished I had the sense to choose a
normal country. But I have to admit: I only chose Japan because I used it for the first year 11 assignment and was too lazy to consider something else >.>;
And now I'm procrastinating. I started watching this handful of random anime that aren't exactly wow-factoring me but are sustaining my disjointed interest because I don't have anything else to watch. It's funny because they're all anime that I've heard about/tried out before :L I do that a lot. I also have a tendency to download songs that I previously thought didn't sound that great. I've been watching Durarara lately. It's... unique, I guess. I tried one episode of it when it came out and dropped it, most likely because I couldn't see what the story was about. And I still can't see it. It's a whole story of subplots but I think it'll come together eventually. That's what is keeping me from dropping it again :3
Methinks I'm about to get sick D: I refuse to get sick right before exams and assignments! Come onnnnnn, immune system!