Time management

Sunday, November 7, 2010 x 7:40 PM

Although I seem to be pretty diligent about doing my homework, I still haven't managed to change my bad habit of never starting assignments until I realise that there are going to be a lot of other assessments cropping up in close proximity. Sad thing is, I know I'll be able to get it done, good or not, so I just leave it until the last minute and disadvantage myself >.>; But! I swear I'll start being good =D

So far I've got:
- economics stimulus test + essay
- English narrative
- ongoing English extension 2 major work (that I still haven't started)
- maths test?
- possible bio research assignment coming up

It seems manageable for now, as long as I don't delay everything. All I have to focus on for now is English and the eco essay. We still haven't gotten our narratives back. We're getting them back tomorrow, along with a notification. I think I should really patch up my narrative, or even try and come up with something different. I have a bad feeling about this one x.x It's hard writing for someone else. No one can 100% understand everything I write because obviously, I'm the writer and I don't think the same way a reader does. Maybe my current narrative is alright but it's narrow in some sense, because in a way it's like nothing I've written before and I would feel safer with something more solid. But let's see how it goes first. I don't exactly have any backup ideas ):

Talk about writing, I've had plot bunnies rampaging around in my head for the past few days. All the fanfiction bunnies have run away from me, leaving me with original story bunnies that can never be satisfied because I can't for the life of me start the story. Getting stuck on the first line really puts things into perspective D: Or maybe I'm just trying to write in a way that's not my style. I can't do lighthearted and modern properly, but how else are you supposed to write young adult stories? @_@

0 Comments