Can't wait till holidays!

Sunday, December 12, 2010 x 10:02 PM

I only comprehended that it was December when I flipped my calendar just then. Time really flies D: Before you know it HSC will have flown by and we'll be graduating. It's funny how you dread things that you're presently living through, then look back after it's passed and wonder where all the time went.

I saw fireworks last night =D They made me happy :3

Finished watching Shikabane Hime: Aka today. It's actually not that bad. The development is pretty good. The sad bit at the end allllmost made me TTwTT but I think I knew it was coming even before I started watching because it was in the second season's synopsis, which I glanced at beforehand >.> And I also managed to spoiler myself for the second season by somehow watching episode 8 of season 2 instead of the last episode of season 1. Don't ask how that happened. I knew something was off because nothing made sense but some stupid part of me thought it was like a recap of the series + a run of a very confuzzling timeskip. So yeeaahhh, I probably killed the climax of the season by watching that and it turned me off a bit because I'd spoilered myself so badly for a series I was actually enjoying ):

Tis my favourite month on my calendar :3 I wonder if people who aren't haunted by plot bunnies have as many post-its tacked all over the place. Where else am I supposed to jot down info that I think I need and will never look at again? D:



0 Comments