Donate Maltesers plz?

Saturday, December 11, 2010 x 8:05 PM

It is so true that work expands to fill time. I had an early start to the day because of tutoring but suddenly it's already starting to get late ('late' is around seven o'clock, where I feel even more unbothered to do work). I am desperately avoiding my English extension homework. Lucky I have twelve units; I'm starting to feel bleh about extension. Maybe it's the module we're doing, or maybe it's just the fact that we haven't really been going anywhere all term. The teacher is away half the time. But I don't feel stressed because I have twelve units and know I can drop it XD Although I am interested in extension 2... even though I'm still stuck on ideas >.> I guess I'll just have to try and make up for the extensions by doing well in my other subjects. Or at least, that's the plan.

I blame my procrastination on Shikabane Hime D: Again, I started watching it months ago, didn't like it, and now I'm back for more. It's not the best but at the same time I find it interesting. And when I get started on an anime, it's really hard to pull myself out of it and do work. And when it gets late, I tell myself that I can just finish the entire anime tonight and then wholly commit myself to work tomorrow. Which... never works out. So I must try to do at least a bit of my extension homework and then keep watching. It's almost holidays but my English extensions are really pressing me to the last day of school x.x At the end of which I have an ortho appointment. What a lovely way to end the year!

I wants my online shopping stuff ):

1 Comments