FREEDOMMMMM
Wednesday, December 8, 2010 x 7:59 PM
YEESSSSS! All done! I can now relax until the holidays <3 Although I still have loads of homework...
The physics test was... hmm, alright-ish but also tricky in a way. It didn't test a lot of the stuff we thought it would, and I'm pretty sure I'll be losing marks in the short answers. My value for gravity was also a bit off so hopefully they have a bit of leeway for experimental results. Definitely not going to ace it, but at least it's over and done with.
I completely forgot that physics tutor got changed from Thursday to today. So I had to go home to get my books and go back to Strathfield. Then I realised that, of all things, I'd left the homework booklet behind ==; Which totally defeated the purpose of going home in the first place, because I wanted to feel satisfied that I actually did my homework. So I sat there fuming for ten minutes, until I got so annoyed that I told the receptionist to print another homework booklet for me, and I did it all over again in ten minutes XD
And now I shall die in English questions. Is it possible to finish all of them in one night? @_@