I have conquered the world!
Friday, December 3, 2010 x 11:34 PM
As much as I would love to report achievements that are school-related, I seem to have much more luck with - and interest in - Pokemon :3 Today I defeated the final gym leader aaaaannddddd caught Lugia! 8D But before I celebrate/gloat/pinch myself, I must emphasise one thing. Ahem.
I caught Lugia with
a Heavy Ball. It probably shouldn't be to normal people, but I found that LOL-worthy for a full ten minutes. You see, you usually take down two paths when trying to catch legendary Pokemon. You either chuck a Master Ball at them or stuff them chock full with Ultra Balls. You might try a different ball every now and then for variety and halfhearted hope. So far the latter tactic has only worked twice for me. I once caught a Zapdos with a regular Pokeball. And now, I caught Lugia with, of all things, a Heavy Ball. A Heavy Ball is most effective when catching Pokemon that weigh a lot. So essentially, Lugia. Is. Fat. It has a weight to match its size. I opened up the Pokedex and had a look at its weight. It tipped the balance scale so much that my trainer flew all the way up to the top screen of my DS :L
So anyway, Heavy Ball aside, I wonder what I'll use my Master Ball for now. Will I run into Ho-Oh in SoulSilver? Seems like a bit of a waste to use it on Suicine or the other legendary dogs D: Should I not use it at all and keep inheriting it to my future new games? :L
Who cares about homework? XD