Imma lazy

Tuesday, December 7, 2010 x 4:23 PM

I should really be studying for my physics test... but it's rather hard because prac tests just don't feel like exams to me and it's hard to summon motivational stress. But I'm sure the test will still whip me tomorrow so I do need to study. I'm sure I'll feel like I'm screwed tomorrow morning. I wonder if it'd be possible to sneak in some studying during presentation day rehearsal tomorrow. Although none of it would get into my head. Grrr, I just need to survive tomorrow and I'll be free of tests. Maybe I'll finally have time to do the homework I've been ignoring and, when I actually wanted to do it, had no time to. And then I should think about English extension 2. Someone gimme ideas for my major work TTwTT

Oh, I finished watching Durarara just then (yes, I was watching anime instead of studying). It's unique in a way but fell short of my expectations. It's alright, I suppose. I need to line up more anime to watch. And tomorrow I shall ransack the library 8D

Okay, needa study. I need someone to bully me into studying ): ... Heeeyyyyy, what if I migrated away from my computer, ipod and gameboy and tried to study on the dinner table? :L

0 Comments