Kindergarten drawings

Saturday, December 18, 2010 x 6:02 PM

I bought a Christmas card for my mum's friends when I was at Parramatta today, which was funny because she later called me to ask if I'd bought her one. I didn't even recall her telling me, so it was rather lucky that I bought one :L And then she told me to draw something to make her friend's dad happy and I was like 'ohhhh shit'. But that was also funny because I'd also actually thought of drawing something before she asked. So I drew a draft because I like to be safe and when I was done, just knew that I wouldn't be able to draw it again on the card. So I came up with the idea of inking it, scanning it in and colouring it in Photoshop! Such a genius 83

Taadaaaa! I think it's quite cute :D Just ignore my horrible Chinese writing (says Merry Christmas) and, uh, the fact that I'm in a dress (it looked weird if we were all in pants! D: )


4 Comments