Need... holiday...
Monday, December 6, 2010 x 4:41 PM
I am annoyed because I'm getting an award for photography on Presentation Day. It's the useless subject! I should have sabotaged one of my assignments. I hated photography ): And I don't want to rehearse or get up to receive the award. I want to be one of the majority snoozing in the audience TTwTT I'd be much happier if someone who actually liked the subject got the award instead D:
Photography aside, I now need to focus on the subjects that do matter to me. I couldn't really do much of my English ext. 2 homework because I'm still having trouble with the idea; don't know if I want to commit to it. I'm really flighty and could well hit an inspirational epiphany when I'm halfway through my major work... but I can't sit around waiting for it. So I'm kinda halfhearted about my major work for now. What to do...?
And while I'm thinking of something, I shall try to start studying for my physics prac test on Wednesday. I'm determined to do well in it because I've screwed up every single physics test so far. Physics is actually
hard DX But it's rather deceiving because I do feel that I understand most of the stuff we do in class. It's like those horrible maths tests from year 9 and 10 all over again D:
I feel bad because I procrastinated my whole weekend away >.> Mostly playing Pokemon and reading. I don't really know why I'm reading Kylie Chan's Earth to Hell. Probably because I read the White Tiger trilogy that preceded it and found it interesting. I have to admit; the idea is unique - but I don't like the way it's written, characterisation and development wise. It seems... shallow, almost predictable =/ But then again, I think it is hybrid adult/young adult fantasy fiction. I usually steer clear of adult fiction. Can't engage with them at all. And yet I still got distracted by the book when I was supposed to be doing homework and studying. So much for saving it for the holidays >.> I need to stock up for the holidays. Someone gimme some good books! ... Actually come to think of it, I still haven't read Narnia...
I'm already slipping into holiday mood. Tis horrible x.x