SCHOOL'S OUUUUTTTT

Wednesday, December 15, 2010 x 9:57 PM

Oh holidays, you have no idea how long I've been waiting for you TTwTT I so need a break. It's only been one term of year 12 and already it's killed me. It took so much effort to scrape by and I can imagine myself completely worn down by the time the actual HSC comes around x.x Stuff my doctor phase. All the work I've put into this term just to get above average results proves that I'm not nerdy enough by nature, and so I shall figure out ways to tunnel my way to a future career after I survive this hell D<

I had to go ortho after school today. I now only have to wear my retainers two nights a week and hopefully I'll be done with this whole thing by March :3 Now like I've been wearing my retainers half the nights anyway. I poked around in Dymocks afterward and ordered another book. My plan to use my $30 voucher is half ruined now. The book is $30 and I had to pay $10 deposit so when I pay the rest of it with the voucher, do I get $10 change or does it just get gobbled up? Because technically, I am paying more, But either way, I'm saving cash here. I would've tried harder in prelims if I'd known we get vouchers DX Although photography is the only thing I can actually top. Too bad we don't get presentation day in year 12. I'm motivated to get more vouchers TTwTT

I discovered that a Typo store had opened in Westfield (shush, I'm slow). So that's where everyone's been getting the swearing stationary from :L I bought a big block of notes for scribbling random stuff because I felt like buying something. Typo reminds me of the store in Strathfield. I like stores like that =D

I have tutoring tomorrow and Saturday. Might rock up to Parramatta again on the Saturday to have a look at Dymocks because they're also holding a book for me there. God, I'm going broke buying books. Gonna have to ask parents to, err, sponsor me. Which means I should probably play it smart and vacuum the carpet and tidy up my room before tugging my mummy's shirt XD

Methinks I'm going to have another hack at making an AMV over the holidays. I tend to be fascinated by things I suck at, like drawing and tweaking my computer and AMVs. Might be a good idea to figure out how to use After Effects >.>

2 Comments