Sock in bin
Thursday, December 16, 2010 x 11:36 PM
I came close to nearly being the only one at tutoring today. Lucky Harrison turned up. I saw Jenny as well. Seriously, that girl
lives at Discovery. She doesn't even have class on Thursdays and she brought her work and was sitting there waiting for her mum to pick her up @_@ And she kept stealing my bag, first for my phone then my ipod :L
I went shopping with my mummy afterwards. I almost bought another jacket but I've already got more jackets than shirts (maybe not, but close). Jackets are so much easier to go looking for than shirts D: I probably need to get some new pants. Jeans again? I've got nothing but jeans and combats, but what else is there? Are there some sort of secret trousers that I've been blind to? Maybe I should take more notice of what people wear o.o
Also - I love Sony Vegas Pro 10 <3