TAAANKKKK
Thursday, December 23, 2010 x 12:53 AM
I have a tank for my fishies now! 8D Mum was unexpectedly quick about it. I only had to whine once :L The water needs to cycle for forty-eight hours before Cheese and Spike can move in. It's sitting on the floor next to the TV now because it's heavy when filled with water and that's probably where it'll stay, give or take a small table. It's bad placement but we're not big on aesthetics anyway :L Imma taking good care of my birthday prezzies :3 I might get a couple more fish after a while if Cheese and Spike turn out okay. I can make a hobby out of this XD
I should really do some work... but I'm distracted by the AMV I'm working on D: It's turning out decently, I must say. I don't know if I improved, or if it's just easier to work with anime clips than detailed CGI clips like Final Fantasy, because I only have the FFXIII AMV to compare it to. Or maybe I learned something just from watching heaps of good AMVs. There are crazy editors out there @_@ I shall work after I finish this AMV! I'm really slow >.> Need to do physics notes for study group...