Teehee

Sunday, December 5, 2010 x 3:07 PM

When Llama Badges were still big on deviantart, they set up this little page called 'Let's Play Llama Trading' where you can pay people points to give you llama badges. Usually they only give one point, which isn't a lot, but I just went back to the page whenever I had nothing to do and got paid for giving llama badges to people. Just over half a year later, I ended up with over 300 points because I gave that many llamas. You can use points to buy stuff on dA but 300 points is like less than $5. But it was still a good bargain because I had essentially earned those $5 for free :L I thought I'd just keep giving llama badges and eventually I'd save enough to buy something.

So today I was just surfing dA and saw something small and simple that caught my eye. Or rather, it caught my eye because it was Draw With Me related XD And it was only like $1 so I went ahead and tried ordering, thinking that shipping would completely kill my budget. But guess what? The total for everything was only $4.04 and I just cut it. I've only got 5 points left now :L No one has ordered the print before though so it has to get checked and approved. Hopefully it'll go through and I'll get it by, oh around the end of the summer holidays :3 But hey, can't say no to free stuff!


And simply because I love it to bits and always will:
(couldn't use the original artist's video because the audio got copyrighted D: )
 

0 Comments