2011, huh?

Saturday, January 1, 2011 x 7:04 PM

Wow, 2010 passed really quickly. It was a good year, I say. Learned heaps of stuff, had plenty of experiences, and I feel like I'm actually growing up. A bit. I will nevaaaarrrr grow out of being a kid 83

I actually didn't look at the fireworks, even on TV. I don't have that omgmustwatchfireworks rush but fireworks do make me happy =D They're only good when you're with people though. I'm definitely going to do something for New Years next year. We should have a huge group outing to see fireworks to celebrate graduating 8D

Hmm, resolutions. I never remember them, let alone follow through with them. I kinda have ongoing resolutions. So I suppose my resolutions can be the usual: study harder, go out and experience more things, have fun. Studying is going to be the main problem here >.> But then again, there's the must study aspect which I usually respond quite well to, because I hate losing (thank god for my personality :O ) 2011 is going to be a test of how much willpower I have, how well I can manage priorities, and whether I care about my post-school life as much as I should. I know it's gonna be tough, because even though the thought of sitting the HSC just kills me, I'll always be the type of person who doesn't do anything about the things she's worried about until the last minute. Meaning I'll never be able to perform 100% in anything XD; I wish there was a delete button for bad habits ):

Oh well, it's a new year. Have lots of fun, study when you should, and don't overstress. It'll alllll be over soon :)

0 Comments