Beach ahoy!
Sunday, January 9, 2011 x 12:08 AM
We all went to Manly beach to celebrate Jenny's birthday. Pretty hot day and we didn't do much. I waddled in the water, played ball with my friends and then we all slept on our towels. We had planned to go Oceanworld but we were so lazy and time passed so quickly that we just lazed at the beach :L There were so many bluebottle jellyfish washing up onto the shore o.o They were like scattered everywhere. We were such kids at the beach XD Alice was digging up a dam by the water. It was vaguely embarrassing :L Pretty fun day.
I've been going out heaps though. I've been going out at least once a week for outings, info days, random trips to buy stuff. I really need to manage my time properly or I'll have wasted more time than I can afford. I should be done with eco notes tomorrow if all goes well and then I can... do bio notes? Well, do something. I've got lots of small bits of homework to do and I need to practice stuff as well. And my extension 2 major work, which I will continue to moan about until I've made some headway with it.
And not for the first (or last) time, I'm wondering how I ended up doing all the stereotypically Asian and nerdy subjects ==;