The end

Sunday, January 30, 2011 x 10:41 PM

Holidays are over ): School is going to kill. I was more productive than I've ever been during a holiday, but it's not enough for HSC. I'm barely scraping it x.x Still need to finish the last two paragraphs of my English speech and do lots of cutting. And my extension 2 major work. And fill up the holes in my notes. And somehow survive extension 1. *dies*

School aside, this holiday has been pretty enlightening. I did some work, went out heaps, and didn't waste half the summer. I lost some things (Cheese, I miss jooooo TTwTT) and gained lots of experiences. I kinda like it =D Being seventeen is cool. And for some reason, it feels like everything I did in the holidays made it feel like my life was only really beginning. Weird, huh? I think this is going to be an interesting year XD

0 Comments