A fishy birthday?
Thursday, January 20, 2011 x 5:18 PM
Alpha-Omega's biology workshop was way better than the maths one. The teacher covered content and explained stuff pretty well, so I had a nice revision of the topic. I need to patch up my bio notes now. Probably would've been more helpful if I had gone to the English workshop instead of maths.
Had lunch and shopped around with Anthea for a few hours. So many stores have 50% off D: And I saw an exercise bike for $69 at Kmart and was like 'homg I want'. But of course I didn't have enough money, was so not going to lug the thing home, and would probably get weird looks from my parents even if I did XD
I think I'm finally getting somewhere with my major work. I'm thinking about buying a book on the subject for my research, and once I put money into something, it's pretty much settled. The idea isn't deep at all and it's not going to be a wow-ing piece, but I'll play around with it as I go and hopefully get an alright mark as a safety net. I've seriously been considering dropping extension 2 lately. But I'm not backing out so easily!
Andandand yesterday was a special day. Spike and Cheese have officially been part of the family for a month! Huzzah! So here's a picture of the plastic rock that floated when I put it in the tank, and the house with the water wheel that doesn't turn (yet). Cheese was swimming through the tunnel just as I took the photo <3 Behold the glowing rocks of awesomeness. I put the light on so I could take a photo without using flash and risk scaring my little babies XD