My outings this holidays outnumber my outings in a year

Sunday, January 9, 2011 x 6:30 PM

I need to stop underestimating time D: I had five minutes to change and dash out the door to make the bus. I didn't miss it =D Today actually went quite smoothly. I went to Burwood to buy some craft stuff. I found what I wanted with no trouble at all. Then I spent some time at Dymocks and finally used my $30 voucher on a random book that caught my eye. It was a coincidence because I'd actually been looking for movies to download a few weeks ago and glanced over it. I just had no idea it was adapted from a book :L I really love the random, what-a-small-world stuff that I come across. Had McDonald's for breakfast at lunch time and then caught the bus home (without having to dash for it). It was a suspiciously successful day. Usually I'll forget to buy something (most likely what I went out to get) and then issue a mental mantra of profanities. But I could get used to actually being organised for once XD

I've got physics tutor from Monday to Friday next week ): Well actually it doesn't bother me that much because it ends around the time I usually wake up anyway. But still. It requires getting up early and whatnot. I'm thinking about getting up early to go swimming again. It could be a really good routine if I get used to it. I could go swimming on the weekends and feel less like a pig =D But yeah, forgot that Mum gave my flippers away when I stopped swimming so now I have to invest in another pair. Shall think about this swimming idea. I'm usually too lazy XD

0 Comments