Uni info day
Thursday, January 6, 2011 x 2:11 PM
Went to USYD and UNSW info day yesterday with Alice and Shri. The planning was so last minute. I was talking to someone on msn and out of the blue they asked, "You going to info day?". We were talking about eco so I was like, "There's an info day?". And he's like "USYD and UNSW". So I googled it, discover that it's on
the next day and made up something to sound less stupid, like "I've got tutoring so I might go afterwards". Then I turned around and was like,
Oh shit.
But luckily we still managed to throw something together :L I wanted to go because I wanted to see the campuses and I like to collect the info books, but I had no idea how to get there. The free express buses made our lives so much easier. I seemed to like USYD's atmosphere more than UNSW's. The prettiness doesn't hurt either XD We went to the medicine lectures at both unis and got scared off. I officially give up on med. I'm still interested and all, but it's not about the difficulty of getting into the course anymore. It takes so much time just to settle in a med career. The lecturer took 20 years just to settle! :O That turned me off big time. So now imma on the lookout for something else. Why couldn't I be interested in something simple, interesting and achievable? ): I'm still looking at the science courses for some reason. Somehow psychology is catching my eye but you need a pretty high ATAR for that too, although there are other pathways in. I shall thoroughly consider my future and come up with a good goal =D
And now it's back to writing notes. If only I didn't do extension 2 English I'd be on a really good study timetable right now DX I wanna drop it just for the sake of it but I do like the idea of a 2 unit safety net, and I'd really regret dropping it without even trying. So I must run full steam ahead and somehow make ends meet by the end of the holidays!