Chugga chugga

Saturday, February 26, 2011 x 4:05 PM

I am amazed that I actually understand logarithms and exponentials. Too bad it's completely unrelated to what's going to be in our maths test. I'm still not sure what's going to be in the test. My maths teacher says something different every time we ask. The maths faculty has such bad communication. All the classes are at different spots. But of course, my class is most screwed as usual. Guess I'll just have to cram once I know what's in the test ):

I went down to Burwood after tutor today because there's a double-points Booklover's offer this weekend :3 I decided to walk down to Strathfield and train it from there instead of training it straight from Homebush. I would've managed to get on the same train if I hadn't sporadically forgotten to walk faster >.> I was happy because - for once! - Dymocks actually had the book I wanted. I can't begin to count the number of times I had to hike to Parramatta. So I was suspicious because it had gone so smoothly. So naturally, I had to forget my folder at Easy Way when I went to buy something I could sip while reading and waiting for my bus. Luckily I remembered while I was sitting in the food court and went back to get it XD

I was greeted by a giant cardboard box in the living room when I got home. The new washing machine had been delivered. No more primitively washing clothes by hand! Being the reliable child of lazy and illiterate Asian parents, I did the saddest thing ever and sat down with the manual first thing. I had to start it up and stuff. Then dad called and suggested I dump some clothes to wash first. So I did and he called me stupid because I didn't soak them beforehand ): It's so annoying when parents do that. Mine keep assuming that I can do everything they can. It's actually their fault I'm so clueless about simple stuff. They never show or ask me to do things so as a result I don't know how to use the toaster, never experiment with cooking beyond eggs and spam, never even associated that (believe it or not) the tub of powder Mum uses to handwash clothes = washing powder = also used in washing machine, and have never witnessed a full wash cycle. I didn't ask to be so clueless! ): The irony is, of course, that they underestimate the things I actually can do. But I'll show them! Imma have a fully functional place when I move out! I can trial and error as much as I want >D

Also, my bookshelf is obese. I've got a whole shelf of school books, not actually counting my exercise books and folders. Someone donate a room with proper corners so I can get myself a bigger bookshelf TTwTT

1 Comments