*groan*

Tuesday, February 22, 2011 x 9:54 PM

We have the draft timetable for our half yearlies. I knew maths and eco would be on the same day! Why are they always together? D: But I shan't make the same mistake of underestimating them again. I've only got physics on the second week and finish on Tuesday. But I think we're going to have our English extension 2 viva voce assessment task around then. Really need to get my major work into shape. Must figure out exactly where I want to take it, since I only waved my wand and conjured up 2000 words so I could hand something in.

And only days after getting close to deciding on a potential future career, I changed my mind again :L I am interested in speech pathology but they don't pay exceptionally well. So being Asian, $$ matter. So I wandered around trying to look for something that I would be interested in and which would actually give me more $$. And wound up back at psychology. Except USYD's ATAR cut-off is like 97 ==; There are lots of reasonable ways into psychology - even the Bachelor of Arts can major in psychology and study the same thing. But as a challenge, I'm going to kill myself shooting for the 97. I'm so going to miss it by a mile but at least it motivates me a bit XD If by the time HSC is over and I've grown super passionate about psychology, I'm sure I could worm my way into it anyway. But I'm interested in both speech pathology and psychology, so if all else fails, I have a bit of a back up. But I'm guaranteed to change my mind so best not to get too focused :L

I miss having fishies in my tank ): My tank is still cycling and it's so lonely without Spike and Cheese swimming around. But if I buy juniors now, I would be dumping them in a bowl of acid. Ammonia and nitrite levels are still high D: I can hope that they'll be okay, since Spike and Cheese somehow survived being in a bowl and an uncycled tank until calamity broke out. I'd rather not take my chances though. Just gonna have to be patient ):

0 Comments