My future?
Saturday, February 19, 2011 x 12:03 AM
I went to the health sciences interactive seminar today. It wasn't bad. There were stalls with people to talk to and I went around grabbing all the info books and sheets :L UWS had a stall. So now I've got books from USYD, UNSW, Macquarie and UWS. I'm really leaning towards trying for speech pathology at USYD now. It looks interesting. But it's not at the awesome Hogwarts campus D: All the health sciences are at the Cumberland campus! TTwTT So isolated!
There's also this feeling that I have low expectations because speech pathology is around 90, which to Asians doesn't look impressive. That's what my mummy said ): But my parents are cool with school and stuff, which is good. I'm not really interested in the higher ones that still seem achievable. I'd be really stretching it if I aimed for 95 and above. I can't slack off for a 90 either. But I might change my mind. I'm indecisive like that XD Hopefully I'll be able to cross the bridge when I get to it!