Biology
Thursday, March 24, 2011 x 12:36 PM
Whoo, didn't screw up bio! I studied like a mad person yesterday, hardly procrastinating at all. It was the first time I was dead serious about bio. I was determined to redeem myself after eco >D Annoyed by some mistakes that I made but that wasn't really a silly mistake. More like bad judgement. I'm happy that I had studied everything that was in the test so I wasn't seriously stumped for anything. I would've liked to have retained my information for certain questions but I still managed to make up something. Hopefully all of it pays off!
Aaaand now I'm screwed for English extension tomorrow because I haven't written a practice essay, don't even know what the poems are about, and have physics tutor today. The only way things will work out is if I finish an essay before tutor, go tutor, come back and memorise. 3.5 hours to write an essay... not going to make it x.x Mum
did say I could skip tutor if I had to... seeing as I got up at freaking half past five in the morning to cram bio ==; But let's try making ends meet first. Off I go!