Happy birthday, air con!
Sunday, March 13, 2011 x 8:19 PM
Air con is now three years old :3
There was an absolutely awesome spraypainter at The Rocks. I would so buy his work if I had a house and a nice wall to show it off. He worked so quickly @_@
And then at Pancakes at the Rocks, I had a breakfast meal because it looked yummy :L The first time I went I felt obligated to get a pancake because it was
Pancakes at the Rocks. The stuff is pretty good. There was this huuuuugeee ship at the harbour too. Made me feel even more midget D:
I have a free tomorrow morning. I suppose I shall study eco? I'm actually quite screwed. How am I going to write two essays? I seriously cannot write eco essays, especially on the spot. I'd rather write an English essay! I'm also screwed for English extension as well... and extension 2. I want to keep ext. 2 and bs my way through the Viva Voce, but I've written like nothing. I only have time to work on it after my last exam, so hopefully Mr Ryan won't decide to screw up my plan and give me one of the early presentation slots. Mr Down is going to give me an unimpressed, 'you're so unorganised' look x.x