Pinch and a punch!

Tuesday, March 1, 2011 x 4:36 PM

Got off school early because Mr Ryan just let us go for extension 2. He's so lenient. Problem is it isn't quite helping me in writing my major work. I'm still stuck, so I've decided that I shall drop extension 2 if I haven't made any progress by the time our viva voce assessment comes around. If I like extension 2 and think I can do it, I'd work my ass off or at least motivate myself to get it all together before then. So these next few weeks shall bring forth the moment of truth. To keep or to drop? =/

I've been procrastinating during school days. I can't seem to go home and get straight to work. I amaze myself when I do work up a study mood though. I don't want to desperately cram the week before our half yearlies D: And I don't want my extension 1 speech results back. I did it so last minute and Mr Down says he's going to take a lesson to give us individual feedback. What a nightmare! x.x

I wonder where my PE uniform went. After sport I just told myself that I'd never have the chance to wear it again. Completely forgot about cross country. I haven't worn my PE shorts in like a year but hell if I'm going in pants tomorrow. And then on Friday we have photo day. There are so many rumours about muck up and the whole day in general. I don't even know what's going on. The only good thing is that even if we only have a few minutes to change for muck up, my friends and I have something that we can throw on relatively easily. My shirt was burning after using it to iron mine and Jenny's ribbons. ... Ah what an idiot - I just remembered that we have a netted mat that is specifically for ironing delicate material. What fail!

And now roll call is permanent. Everyone hates it :L I find it unnecessary but what annoys me most is the fact that the bell times have changed and I don't know when a period starts and ends! The old bell times are so deeply ingrained in my mind after five years. I don't like not knowing exactly when I can flee from the classroom ): Our principal just has to come back and change everything in our last year. Man, signing in is somewhat daunting because the roll is in the principal's office. I've never actually been late once throughout my high school years (TOUCH WOOD) so it would suck so badly if I choose this year to break the record. Ms Lyris is scary TTwTT

0 Comments