So braindead
Saturday, March 26, 2011 x 4:29 PM
My brain
feels tired TTwTT All that thinking, stressing and getting up early in the past week is making me such a zombie. I haven't slept in all term ): By sleeping in, I mean sleeping without getting woken by an alarm. With nothing interrupting me, I can sleep till 1 on a sleepy day. Usually I slowly start to wake at around 11 :L I literally need twelve hours of sleep. I was planning to sleep in tomorrow but I think I'll oversleep and jeopardise my physics study time >< Maybe I should just sleep really early today.
So anyway, completely died at tutoring today. Was falling asleep in maths. Thankfully we were doing sequences and series so I didn't need to listen that much. How sad is that? They do it after my maths test ==; I'd done it back when I still went to the Tuesday class so I didn't know the Saturday class hadn't done it. How strange. The irony is that the teacher had commitments so the Tuesday teacher filled in. She's a really nice lady and she knows her stuff, but she makes me go to sleep >.>;
At physics, I was lost for a while because they covered a lot of stuff while I was away cramming extension 1. I was going to stay behind and ask one of the tutors to help me catch up but I wasn't bothered and wanted to get home. I shall read up on the stuff instead and then go ask questions if I'm confuzzled. I owe my teacher a stack of homework booklets because of half yearlies ): And yay, Jennifer joined the class 8D She and Donna kept staring at my eyes D: I do not have long lashes ==;
Oh and it was so funny when the teacher (Paul) was talking about discharging electricity from a car.
Paul: Sometimes you get shocked when you get out of the car. How do you avoid that?
Me: Gloves.
Paul: Well, yes-
Nury (classmate): You rub your belly!
Everyone: WUT?!
Paul: ... No, that doesn't work.
OMGGGG. She was completely convinced too! I must ask her where she heard that :L
I've been procrastinating for two hours now. I shall start writing notes for physics after lunch. So much content @_@ Failure imminent x.x