zzzzzz...
Thursday, March 3, 2011 x 10:33 PM
Today felt so much like a Friday. Photos tomorrow. I still don't see how they're going to fit portrait, group and muck up photos all in fourth period. Hopefully they'll show me. As a senior, I'm starting to see how impractical our school is. We still don't have our lockers! I think I've forgotten what it's like to have a locker x.x
We got our extension 1 speech results back. I think I'm fluking school >.>
And on the topic of school (which... we never wandered away from) I shall be very annoyed with myself if I don't prepare adequately for my half-yearlies. I've got no assessment tasks between now and the exams so if I waste all that time, I am going to need to devise a punishment! Something I only recently realised is the fact that I don't care as much about my resulting ATAR as I do about feeling no regret after the HSC. If I don't get into the course I want then it's just bad luck and my own limits. But if I don't get into a course and feel guilty, that means I regret not trying harder. And I don't wanna feel bad, so I must work hard. Optimismmmm!