Almost there!
Thursday, April 7, 2011 x 6:41 PM
It's been feeling like Friday since forever. Imma coming for you, holidays! 8D
And, yet again, I didn't get any exam results back today. I'm still missing results for half my subjects! Apparently the highest mark in physics is 63/75 though D: But it's not really that devastating because it's physics and I don't think I've ever gotten a solid mark. Physics is always like that. If they mark hard in science, physics is nitpicky as hell. Let's see... I hope I get 75%? :O
I also had my physics prac test today. Such a dodgy test. It wasn't necessarily hard, just that the take home research investigation and method was somewhat misleading. Not only were you testing three variables in one experiment, there were also quite a few different ways to do it and no one knows if they did it right. I hate science prac tests. I can never get them right @_@ I probably should have done some studying. I had to BS one of the discussion questions. And I probably should've been less lazy and repeated the experiment >.>
Now I've got to write a narrative for English extension. Joy. I don't know what to write though. I hate my stimulus ): I probably won't finish but I should be alright if I get a few paragraphs done and email him the rest. But first - how do I write a narrative about globalisation and the local community with a glaringly obvious stimulus like a little boy sitting in a dilapidated countryside house with his Mac? ==; I am determined to find some metaphorical way to integrate it D<