Farewell, sweet sleeping in days
Wednesday, April 27, 2011 x 5:32 PM
Back to school tomorrow x.x I've done close to nothing in the second week of holidays. I haven't gone anywhere with my major work. This shall be the deciding term. To keep or drop extension 2? If only I'd gone to a smart school and done two units in my prelim year!
Even though I'm utterly screwed for extension 2, I have managed to catch up on my other subjects. Haven't touched maths though >.> So I had a somewhat productive holiday, but not productive enough. It was fun though. I needed that break so badly. I need to get my eco essay from my locker and patch it up. I have tutor tomorrow and eco on Friday though. I think we're finally getting our extension 1 half yearly results back. Mr Down has the tendency to disappoint though. He'd better not have left our exams at school over the holidays or something ==; I can't be bothered anticipating exam marks anymore D:
... Aww crap, I forgot to do my tutoring homework...