Fishies!

Wednesday, April 6, 2011 x 7:37 PM

So there is good news and bad news today. The bad news is that I screwed up my maths exam. My rank definitely fell thanks to my not so outstanding mark. I might be able to redeem myself if I nerd the next exam and our trials. The only upside from this is the motivation to study, since unlike other subjects, I would never drop maths so the only alternative is to improve. I made so many avoidable mistakes. My bad time management meant I didn't focus on maths that much due to uselessly cramming for eco. Must do something about that.

The good news is that I got fishies! 8D I went to Burwood with Shri to buy Spike and Cheese Jrs :3 We spent ages there. I swear we could recognise every single fish in that tank: "that's the pregnant one, that one has weird fins, that's the evil one etc etc". Finally picked out two fish. We decided which one was Spike and Cheese, and then asked for the genders. So Cheese Jr is a guy and Spike Jr is a girl :L That is hilarious. They're in the tank now. Spike is being pretty good but Cheese bothers me. He keeps nibbling on the corner of the tank and he does not know how to recognise food. Spike swam up and had some flakes but Cheese just kept swimming away. He's very erratic too, all hyperactive and all. I hope he won't be like that forever or he'll starve D:

They're harder to recognise now. The one on the top is Spike Jr and the one on the bottom is Cheese Jr =D I still miss the originals heaps, but hopefully these guys will stick around XD

0 Comments