Holidayssssss

Monday, April 11, 2011 x 11:58 AM

I love having downtime from school 8D I shall be pacing my holidays very well, with lots of work, sleep, eating and playing.

Physics tutor Monday to Friday. We're actually going pretty well. I managed to catch up with most of the stuff from the first lesson that I missed and I'm not such a lostie anymore. All the chemistry stuff the teacher drops in his explanations is mind boggling though. I was doing Daily Telegraph's sudoku and unscramble whenever his chem stuff lost me. Had fun checking out everyone's horoscope. The teacher's was something about a balloon: "there is great elasticity in your current situation" :L Donna's was pretty accurate. It said she's a strategist, likes everything planned, and that she'll get surprised. Her surprise was nearly killing her eye through contact solution burns. Her eye was all red and painful-looking D:

Oh, on the topic of physics - I is still happy from getting half yearly results back. It's the first time I did quite well in physics :3 Turns out the highest mark was 63/70 not 63/75, and I got my first 90% in physics ever! *victory danceeeeee*

I completely forgot about the Easter Show. It'd be fun if we went. I haven't been in ages and going with friends is always fun <3

1 Comments