Lazy munchkin
Tuesday, April 5, 2011 x 5:37 PM
I'm such a glutton for punishment. I still haven't started my physics report yet >.> Must start and finish it today so I can relax and just do some light studying tomorrow.
I didn't end up getting any exam results back today. I'm at odds with how I did in maths. Our teacher said the "highest in our class was 70-something and no one got 80s". Naturally I think of that in percentage and go 'ah crap'. But that's kinda fishy though. It wasn't a hard test and even though that mark makes sense for me because I skipped two questions, I'm sure there are others who did alright. Because the test is out of 78, I'm wondering if she meant 70-something marks, but at the same time it's impossible to get 80s then. Is my teacher being forgetful and did we all stuff up? o.o Oh well, it doesn't make that much of a difference to me because I wouldn't get 70 marks thanks to the two questions I skipped, and if I made further mistakes I could easily hit 70% range XD I'm now wondering if we did probability at tutor yet. I don't seem to recall. Maybe we skipped that topic?
I think I'm definitely getting extension back tomorrow. It's rather disconcerting how I can't predict my English results at all. English simply doesn't not make sense @_@
I've been so lazy in class lately. I'm already in holiday mood. Hardly paying attention at all >.> Buuuutt I still have to do my physics prac. I shall start. Soon. Like after I shower.