Losing track of time

Friday, April 22, 2011 x 7:49 PM

It's been a while since I finished an anime. There's this craze about Mahou Shoujo Madoka Magica that made me curious. I kept reading stuff about how unconventional, dark and unlike any other magical girl anime. The only distinct magical girl anime I can remember watching was Cardcaptor Sakura back in primary school, so you could say I was intrigued :L So I started watching it a while back and finished it today when the final eps came out. It's actually not that bad. It's so different I don't know how to describe it. Though for some reason I keep thinking 'postmodernism' as I'm typing this ==; A postmodern anime... oh man, I hope I'm not right on that one. Stupid extension 1!

I've been lazing around for the past couple of days. That's what happens it feels like I've done the bulk of my work D: I've done the nittygritty of my notes (even though physics has like a bajillion holes that need to be filled), sent my extension narrative off to Mr Down and I never prioritise maths, so I've got English homework and pretty much my whole extension 2 major work to go. Joy x.x How do you do this thinggggggg? I see a 60% chance of me dropping in the future. The 40% is me hoping that my stubborn glaring at it will split the heavens with an inspiring holy light. The sad thing is, I think that's actually true TTwTT

But besides that, I'm still enjoying my holidays. I wish shops were open though. I want to buy yarn and a fatter crochet needle. The fabric store in Burwood is on the verge of closing. I was in there yesterday and it's half empty ): ... Wait hang on. Shops are open on Saturday! But that means I'll be going out again... just for a few hours though! I shall pop in to see if the store at Burwood is still open, then head to Parramatta =D

Also, I think I've got chronic sleepiness. For this entire week, I've been setting my alarm at 7-8 o'clock, putting them on sleep when they go off, and then I snooze all the way until 10! This morning my alarm went off at 8, I rescheduled it for 8:30 but forgot to turn the alarm on, so I ended up waking at half past 10 ==;

0 Comments