Middle of the night and I'm hungry...
Wednesday, April 13, 2011 x 11:15 PM
I went dress-hunting with Alice, Anthea and Shri after tutor today. I actually don't know why I went, since it meant I'd failed my study schedule after only two days. I suppose I reasoned that fun and work must be balanced :L It occurred to me that there are sales this time of year. Time to go hunting for more clothes! I actually don't have that many tops. It's rather frustrating how you always find good stuff when you aren't prepared to buy anything, and all the good stuff goes missing when you actually go looking.
It was pretty fun watching my friends try out dress after dress. At one point Anthea and Alice tried on the same dress, then simultaneously cried out, "I can't get it off!" I rofl at that. So badly. And so we had to rescue them, resulting in (Alice's helpful contribution) awkward sounds. Also, Shri is a peacock =P
I had two yummy snacks today: eel bento and marshmallows dipped in chocolate fountain 8D
So while today was fun, I kinda killed my schedule. Made up for it just then by finishing most of my eco notes, but I'm supposed to have written a narrative for ext. 1 now ): Plus I left my eco test in my locker, so I can't edit my essays ==; I can't be bothered writing new ones. I shall just wait and get them when school starts again. Tomorrow shall be further nerdy hermiting, since I might be going out a couple more times this week. Oh and Mum also wants to clean the carpet next week, which will take up half a day and lots of child labour. Oh wait, I think we'll go shopping afterwards. There goes one whole day x.x
But putting it all into perspective, I'm having a pretty good time. Studying all holidays is a no brainer - I'd only procrastinate that extra time away XD