Moar Maltesers plz

Monday, April 4, 2011 x 8:37 PM

Going back to school after that long break felt weird. It did not help that we were coming back to exam results D: First day WHAM - bio, eco and ext. 2 assessment. Gimme a break DX

Bio was actually alright. I did study really hard for it so I had high expectations. Didn't quite meet them but I was nitpicking for marks and if I'm lucky I'll get an extra mark that will give me a boost. I'm determined to get a 90 in a science D< It's so hard, and it's not like I'll get a 90 in physics so I must target bio.

Extension was a bit of a bludge. I resent that we have four paragraphs of a short story due by Friday when I have my physics prac test on Thursday, meaning I either have to give up study time or rush it on the last day ==; Plus I got a most uneventful stimulus. I can't incorporate something like that metaphorically and I don't like being literal ):

I dreaded economics for the whole day. I don't like eco that much nowadays and the half yearlies made that worse >.> The good news is that I didn't do as badly as I feared I did. Lowering your expectations is a good habit. I'm still never going to get over that exam though. Most horrible exam ever. I've never walked out feeling so screwed before. I do still wanna drop eco if I could though... I'm juggling so many subjects at the moment it's not even funny and eco involves so much work. But it's too early to drop because I've got ext. 2 dangling so I guess I'm stuck trying to rekindle an interest in eco ):

I had to stay back after school to do my Viva Voce. I was feeling screwed for that too, considering I only had 1500 words. But talking to Mr Ryan beforehand calmed all of us last-minuters down because he told us the emphasis was on our research. So I sat there and pretty much rambled. I seriously sat there and off I went. I'd begin to answer their question, then branch off into something unrelated to the question and then go around in a circle. I made short work of those ten minutes o.o I must say, I am rather surprised by how easily all the bs strung itself together into a semi-sophisticated presentation. I even had more bs up my sleeve too! What a shifty affinity I have ==; The Viva Voce didn't even feel like an assessment to me. I wasn't even stressed about the actual thing and fretted over how much I'd written instead. But damn, that thing is worth 20%... now I feel bad for not preparing at all D:

I bet I'll be getting at least another exam back tomorrow. Joy, oh joy. I hope eco is happy I threw maths out the window in order to spend all that time staring mindlessly at my notes. I should've ditched eco and done more maths when it was obvious I wasn't going to absorb anything. How frustratingggggggg! And now I shall go do my physics investigation report while everyone else is nice and laidback in the last week of term x.x

0 Comments