Plan B: wing it
Monday, April 18, 2011 x 10:58 AM
My schedule has failed me. I'm ahead schedule for some subjects but very behind for others (mostly English and my extensions...) I've been going out for the past couple of days and time management is getting tight. I've had lots of fun though <3
I'm still screwed for extension 2. I've got no idea how I'm going to write this thing. The idea doesn't meet up with my writing! Grrrrrrr! But I shall cling onto it until I've got more to gain dropping it. It's the fact that it hasn't taken up a lot of my time that's screwed me over >< I want to keep it so I can potentially drop a two unit subject.
I am in such a writing rut. I've been trying to write a narrative for extension 1 for two days and it's still not coming together x.x This is terrible. I hate having to write with guidelines. I'd have better luck writing a chick lit novel!