*snore*
Friday, April 1, 2011 x 10:39 PM
Had a really fun day out today :3 Three hours of karaoke, dinner, standing and sitting around like photogenic hobos, then ice cream. Taking photos was hilarious :L I could've stayed there all night, too lazy to leave. I'm really sleepy though and I've got four hours of tutor again tomorrow. Physics teacher can't make it again so I've got tutor back to back. And when I get home I'm going to dive into an extension 2 marathon and try to write at least a thousand words so I can get started. It's horrible because when I'm on a roll, words can't get out fast enough but when I'm stuck, I'm
stuck. And I'm so stuck I haven't even started x.x This would be the perfect time to drop the subject but if I do then I can't drop anything else D: I'm not getting along well with a couple of my subjects DX Oh and I have a physics prac test next week... wonder what day it's on. Tuesday?
Oh well, too braindead to think right now. Straight to bed I go!