Work ethics

Saturday, April 2, 2011 x 4:20 PM

Four hours of tutor is almost as bad as cross country (which I even walked most of). I'm still headdesking about the fact that we're doing sequences and series at tutor after half yearlies. Grrrrr! Some schools still haven't done that topic though o.o I thought it was part of the year 11 course. But no matter what, our school is among the slowest in maths :L

It's not fair that I can't relax even after exams ): I shall be toiling away at my major work this weekend then spending the rest of the week doing a research investigation for my physics prac test on Thursday. That's rather depressing. Okay, maybe the major work was my fault. Having writers block is beyond my control though! Maybe it would've been easier if I hadn't taken a break from fanfiction because of school. Putting pen to paper (or keyboard to... word document?) is so hard now. But it doesn't have to be perfect, I suppose. It's all part of a process and they're not going to mark based on how well you've written. I'll have to admit that I got stuck, have bad discipline and time management skills before they point it out though :L Mr Down better be in a good mood!

... I was about to say 'school tomorrow' but it's only Saturday o.o Doesn't feel like it. But when Monday does come, I shall cringe and look innocent in eco... if either teacher mentions that some silly person got their international organisations muddled up, rest assured it wasn't you >.> I guess it depends how harshly the essays are marked. I'm already iffy with the rest of the test so if they're picky about the essays then ehehehehe... I am never going to get over this eco test x.x I wonder how many faculties have finished marking. I suppose English might be almost done, seeing as they were first. Bio maybe not. English ext. could be done. Eco, hopefully not. Methinks I might be getting something back tomorrow D:

I shall be buying fishies this week. I've been saying that for a while now but a combination of laziness and schoolwork ensured I never carried it out. But my tank has been empty for a whole term now and I think it's as cycled as it can get. I'm still picking up some traces of ammonia but it's not going to go any lower considering how long it's been, so I'll just take my chances. Custard is doing pretty good too. He's growing some new leaves 8D He's outgrowing his cup though, so I'll scout around for a place to plant him during the holidays.

0 Comments